We believe in engaging your staff
Working with a charity can provide staff with a tangible incentive to work more closely together by providing shared goals and a single purpose to aim for. It should be an important element in any business recruitment and retention strategy and is a proven way to increase staff loyalty and motivation.
Your staff can support our work in a number of ways to the benefit of your business, as they simultaneously develop and strengthen their skills in team work, leadership, communication and creative thinking.
Staff from MSD recently volunteered with Barnardos and took a group of students to the Sydney Aquarium. This is what one of the volunteers had to say about their experience:
“I found the whole experience incredibly rewarding. I really enjoyed the community engagement, and interaction. Seeing the excitement on the children's faces and watching the parents slowly relax and enjoy themselves.”
We can encourage your staff to get involved with the following initiatives:
Fundraise for Barnardos
- Our work with vulnerable children and young people depends on the valued and generous support from thousands of individual employees.
- There are so many simple activities which allow staff to raise vital funds. No matter how energetic you may or may not feel, or how much time you have to spare, there is always something you and your colleagues can get involved in. We can supply you with a host of ideas to get you started.
Is it possible to ease the suffering of abused and neglected children while you work?
We believe it is.
- You can add Barnardos to your Payroll giving program today. This method of donating is an easy and convenient way for you and your staff to make regular donations each pay cycle. It provides a consistent supply of much-needed funds to Australian children in need.
- Want to take it a step further and create a sense of unity in the workplace? Consider making a dollar match for every contribution your employees make. It not only shows your employees that you are invested, but tells the wider community that you are dedicated to making a difference.
- Haven’t set up Payroll giving in your workplace yet? It is quick and simple to set up and administer, with minimal cost. This is a great initiative that can help boost employee morale and create a strong sense of team building.
- Find out more by contacting Charlotte Goodall at email@example.com today.
Each pay day can make a difference to the rest of a child’s life.
Corporate engagement opportunities
- Barnardos employee engagement opportunities are a great way of getting employees out of their office and comfort zone. They are a great team building initiative where employees work together for a good cause whilst directly impacting on the work that we do. For more information on these opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participation in events
- Do you have energetic employees? They can join our team in some of Australia’s most iconic races such as City to Surf and Blackmores Running Festival.
- Discover our events.