We believe we can raise your profile
Cause related marketing
As today's marketplace is becoming more fragmented and diverse, the competitive advantage is defined by the creation of an affinity with the customer. Connecting emotionally can be a more potent motivator than either price or brand. The question is how? The answer is Barnardos cause-related marketing strategy.
Publicly linking with a charity can provide a credible incentive for customers and staff to select your products or services and support their community at the same time. Cause-related marketing is the commercial activity by which a business and charity form a partnership to market an image, product or service for mutual benefit. This can include on-pack promotions, in-store merchandising and trade promotions.
The benefits of cause-related marketing can include:
- Improved brand perception and recognition.
- Increased sales, press and PR coverage.
- Strong brand switching incentives.
- Increased long-term customer loyalty.
- Increased awareness of the launch of a new product.
The Sponsorship market in Australia continues to grow. It is a great way to make your brand stand out from the crowd. Barnardos has a number of unique sponsorship opportunities targeted at a varied and diverse audience. We can tailor sponsorship packages to meet your organisation's business objectives.
Sponsorship packages include:
- Australia's Mother of the Year Awards (a high profile national awards and event program).
- Barnardos publications (including reports and appeals).
- Areas of our work, for example education and family support.
Benefits of sponsorship include:
- Improvement of corporate profile in local communities.
- Improvement of brand perception.
- Direct exposure to desired target audience.