What you’ll need:
1 packet of shortbread or ginger nut biscuits
100g of dark chocolate
1 packet of soft, silken tofu (350g)
- Take the tofu and squeeze it in a tea towel to get out as much
moisture as you can.
- Take the chocolate and put in a plastic bowl that can go in the
microwave. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Then keep doing this
for 10 seconds at a time until the chocolate is just melted… DONT
do it too much or the chocolate will burn.
- With an electric beater or with a whisk, mix up the tofu until it is
smooth and light. Slowly drizzle the chocolate in and keep whisking,
you want to try and make it have as much air as you can.
- Put the chocolate tofu in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Place a biscuit down and top the cookie with the chocolate mousse,
then put fresh fruit on top.
Created by Renae Smith, Masterchef 2014