What you’ll need:
1/4 cup of soy sauce
1 packet of tofu (firm)
1/4 cup of honey
1 red capsicum
1 handful of green beans
1 handful of peanuts (if you’re not allergic!)
Fresh coriander, chilli and lime to serve
- Break up the tofu into small pieces by rubbing it between your fingers.
- Heat a pan to medium high heat and put a little oil in the pan.
- Add the tofu and stir around until the water starts to evaporate.
- Add in all of the vegetables (chopped to even size pieces).
- Stir for about 3 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and the honey and stir until the vegetables are
cooked to your liking.
- Place into cabbage leaves and top with peanuts, herbs, chilli and lime. Yum!
Created by Renae Smith, Masterchef 2014