What you’ll need:
1 packet of hokkien noodles
1/2 cup of soy sauce
1/2 cup of honey
Handful of baby spinach
Fresh herbs (I used coriander)
- Place all the vegetables in a very hot pan and fry them for about 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, cover the noodles with water from the kettle and let them sit.
- Drain the noodles and add to the pan with the vegetables.
- Add the soy and the honey and let this simmer for about 3 minutes or until the vegetables seem cooked.
- Top with fresh herbs or chilli.
Created by Renae Smith, Masterchef 2014